The Journal Griya Cendikia uses an online submission and review system. Submission and peer review for each article must be managed using this system and in accordance with the following Peer Review Policy.
1. The Journal Griya Cendikia Editorial Board is responsible for the selection of papers and the selection of reviewers.
2. Articles will be published if they follow the author's guidelines and manuscript preparation.
3. Articles should normally be reviewed by at least one independent reviewer.
4. Articles should normally be reviewed by at least one independent reviewer.
5. Reviewers will be selected based on their historical experience in reviewing manuscripts or based on their area of specialization
6. The reviewer is not aware of the identity of the author, and the author also does not know the identity of the reviewer (double blind review)
7. The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
8. The editor will send the final decision regarding submission to the appropriate author based on the reviewer's recommendation.
9. Rechtsregel Editorial Board: The Journal of Legal Studies must protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.
10. Prior to publication, Authors must sign a Copyright Notice.
11. Rechtsregel editorial board: The Journal of Legal Studies must follow the Journal's policies regarding disclosure of conflicts of interest by authors and reviewers.
12. Rechtsregel: Journal of Legal Studies has three types of Decisions:
• Revision (Manuscript will be accepted after Revision)
• Rejected (generally, on the grounds of out-of-scope and objective, major technical description issues, lack of clarity of presentation).